Author Topic: I GOT FIRED FROM HOW TONIGHT  (Read 2434 times)

Ryann

Re: I GOT FIRED FROM HOW TONIGHT
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2011, 04:11:17 PM »
Lazy people?  Maybe...  These people dug into like 16 pages of archived RP's to find one piece of RP to hold against her...

V

« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2011, 04:24:31 PM »
... true.

as writers, they seem lazy, mainly for repeating mostly-plotless topics.

as vengeful pains in the asses, they overachieve.

Kris

« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2011, 04:28:30 PM »
Lazy people?  Maybe...  These people dug into like 16 pages of archived RP's to find one piece of RP to hold against her...

For VWA? In order to get as far back as they needed to go, it would've been like... 25-30.

Which only makes it worse.

Also, it was only one asshole doing the digging, from what I understand-- Ryan Faze, a guy that was on the roster over there for a cup of coffee, but stayed around to read shit.

Blitzkrieger

« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2011, 04:29:32 PM »
So that's why you were pissed off about HOW.  In all honesty, I think you should've left sooner before any shit hit the fan.  And from what I see, you didn't cheat.  Lee isn't exactly the smartest man on the planet when it comes to running a fed.  I don't understand how he has a roster because of the insipid rp limits he has there.  You're better off not being there anyway.

Ryann

« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2011, 06:18:22 PM »
10 RP's for the fucking show that was like, during Christmas break?  Sure, maybe the high school kids who have no lives could have tossed out 10 a piece, but what about people who have lives, jobs, kids and families??  Whether Lee believed it or not, Christmas is a busy time of year.

Tim

« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2011, 10:17:42 PM »
....WHat is there even to write about for ten RP's in one show?  Without like, giving an entire plot away in one week?  Seriously, what?

Blitzkrieger

« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2012, 05:33:34 PM »
The only way I'd write 10 RPs is doing one a day for ten days.  That's pretty much what I did when I handled in DWO:  3 RP limit, segged and wrote matches.  I was a workhorse back in.  Now, not so much.

V

« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2012, 06:07:52 AM »
It's HOW. There mostly is no plots. It's 10 "rps" that boil down to genitalia and gay jokes.

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal