Author Topic: just a question  (Read 4138 times)

silas

just a question
« on: October 17, 2009, 04:20:20 AM »
if anyone has run into the law, or anyone works for law enforcement or anything relevant... just wondering, is there any reason to get an attorney if i was caught for possession?  like, legitimately caught?

i

Kris Peek

Re: just a question
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2009, 04:49:50 AM »
My cousin got a good attorney when he got nabbed for possession and walked away with a $200 fine and no jail time. You can look into it and give it a shot

Osbourne Kilminster

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2009, 06:06:27 AM »
If it's a small enough amount that it could conceivably only be for personal use, then you'll get off pretty lightly. If you happen to have bought enough to last you a month, they might suspect something else and you'll be right in the shit.

Ryann

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2009, 10:22:09 AM »
If it's a small enough amount that it could conceivably only be for personal use, then you'll get off pretty lightly. If you happen to have bought enough to last you a month, they might suspect something else and you'll be right in the shit.

This

Took a few Criminal Justice classes and asked my brother...  He says it depends on how much you were caught with.  But Ozzy's right.

silas

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2009, 06:39:09 PM »
it was just a gram of coke, no intent to sell... and not nearly enough for them to actually believe that it was intended for selling purposes.  alright, im going to look into this. 

also, whta if someone already has a record?  not a HORRIBLE record, but one in general?  does that make my effort not worth the time?

Offline Sinnybuns/Mika

• Staff
  • Legendary Fighter
    • Valkyrie Chainmail
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2009, 10:09:23 PM »
Coke?  You'll get penalized harder for than than you would if you had weed.  Good lord boy.  I can solve your problems with one simple move.

Stop doing drugs.

Solves your problem.

Also, get a good lawyer.

"Beauty is only skin-deep...ugly goes down to the bone."

RingOtaku

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2009, 12:24:18 AM »
Oh and if all that fails remember when you're in those prison showers that soap is slippery. It's hard to hold on to.

Tim

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2009, 01:22:11 AM »
Oh and if all that fails remember when you're in those prison showers that soap is slippery. It's hard to hold on to.

also, dont wash.  if you smell awful no one will come near you.  in theory, anyway.

Rex

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2009, 12:10:57 PM »
depends on which state/country yer in. I'm assuming, USA, so in  a ll honesty.... yer fucked if it's cocaine. so i 'd say yeah.... get a lawyer and FAST.

Big Ed Johnson

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2009, 12:50:52 PM »
Answers can be fairly generic without an informed basis to go on...

Scenario a: You could have been driving down the road, too fast, swerving, while getting "Road-Head" ( God bless you, ladies), and when the cop stopped tou were trying to get her to hold on to it, and she shoved it back @ you spilling the bag and covering it all over your face...

Also depends where and what times...

So on an so on...

Myself?  I got 2 words for ya:   Plea Bargain!!

silas

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2009, 04:43:37 PM »
one, been to prison on plenty of occasions.  least of my worries.

two. got plenty of people i know in county.  no one would fuck with me.

Offline Sinnybuns/Mika

• Staff
  • Legendary Fighter
    • Valkyrie Chainmail
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2009, 05:47:26 PM »
one, been to prison on plenty of occasions.  least of my worries.

two. got plenty of people i know in county.  no one would fuck with me.

Not something to be proud of, hon.

"Beauty is only skin-deep...ugly goes down to the bone."

RingOtaku

« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2009, 11:37:27 PM »
See you should have been carrying anime. It's more addictive than crack and won't get you anally raped.

Offline Jackson

• The Mechanical Animal
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Fighter
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2009, 06:25:09 AM »
See you should have been carrying anime. It's more addictive than crack and won't get you anally raped.

LMAO.

Shane Sanders

« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2009, 09:39:26 AM »

LMAO.
Unless you're carrying yaoi

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal